- Environmental Ofﬁcer Environmental Manager Safety Engineer
- HSE Manager
- Environmental Management Consultants
- Waste Management Ofﬁcer/Specialist
- Water and land resource Engineer
- Energy Systems Auditor
Objectives & Commitment
The program emphasizes on building strong base in Environmental Engineering discipline and detailed understanding of core areas with practical knowledge that comprehends with use of professional software and laboratory practices. The program is competent to enhance capabilities for higher education and to fulfill the requirements of the petroleum industry. The main objectives are to develop:
- To equip the graduates with job oriented knowledge, skills and perception through sound fundamentals and Environmental engineering practices.
- Develop an understanding and comprehension of regional energy resources and their use.
- Instill in the graduates’ high ethical standards and practices.
- Develop critical thinking in the graduates so that they can identify and solve new problems.
- Develop effective communication skills and ability to work in teams.
Emerging Topics :
|Dr. M. Kamran Liaqat Bhatti||Associate Professor(HoD)|
|Dr. Safdar Raza||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Zunaib||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. M. Siddique||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Abdul Rauf||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Abid Hussain||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Makhdoom Naeem||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Abdul Mannan||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. M. Nawaz Joiya||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Tehreem Awan||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Serosh Karim Noon||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Mujahid Hussain||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Zeeshan Raza||Assistant Professor|
|Engr. Ameer Abbas||Lecturer|
|Engr. Jawaria Maqbool||Lecturer|
|Engr. M. Ahsan Javad||Lecturer|
|Engr. Tahir Mahmood||Lecturer|
The Environmental Engineering Department is equipped with the sufficient laboratories and facilities that are very conducive to learning and research, which allows students and researchers to integrate the principles of Environmental Engineering. Numerous are available to apply and practice the principles taught in a traditional class work through our specialized laboratories and experimental research rig facilities.
- Environmental Engineering Lab
- Physics Lab
- Computer Lab