NFC-Intitute of Engineering & Technology, Multan is a Federally Chartered Degree awarding Institute established under an Act of Parliament (NFC-IET Act 2012) published in Gazette of Pakistan on 08-05-2012.
The main role and objectives of the Institute are as under:
- Pursue Excellence in Education & Research.
- Develop Curricula to meet National and Economy needs.
- Develop a Vivid Interface between Academia and industry.
- Enhance the Capacity Building of Faculty.
- Produce Graducate Possessing:
- High Professional Competence
- Analytical Approach Towards Problem Solving.
- Organizational & Managerial Skills
- Spirit of Nation Building, Humanistic Outlook & Ethical Rectitude.