- The candidates who are not overage and are seeking admission in Engineering Program and scoring 60% marks or more in F.Sc., Pre-Engineering/DAE/ B.Tech (Hons) or equivalent examinations and appeared in ECAT /NTS/ NF C-JE T Test becomes eligible for admission. As such, the eligible candidate should deposit the dues alongwith his application form on time. No application form shall be accepted without the dues.
- A candidate seeking admission in engineering program and securing less than 60% in F.Sc./DAE etc. becomes ineligible. Applications of ineligible candidates shall not be accepted.
- A candidate seeking admission in LLB program and securing 45% or more in Intermediate and passed in LAT Test conducted by HEC becomes eligible for admission.
- The candidates seeking admission in BS Engineering Technologies, BS(CS), BS Criminology, BS Sciences, and BBA programs and scoring 45% or more in F.Sc. Pre Engineering/Pre-Medica 1/ DAE/Intermediate with Computer Science/General Science/Commerce or equivalent and appeared in ECAT/NAT (NTS) becomes eligible for admission. The eligible candidate should deposit the dues alongwith the application form on time. Application forms shall not be accepted without the dues.
- Overseas candidates may send their Application Forms through online/e-mail till last date and provide photocopies of the draft and testimonials besides showing original certificates at the time of admission.
- All Candidates should bring their original testimonials for submission on or before 21.09.2020 also deposits remaining dues for admission.
- Erroneous admission due to typographical/ computer error will be corrected accordingly and candidate is bound to accept the decision.
- It should be clearly understood that the dues deposited shall be refunded strictly in accordance with refund policy under lined below.
- It will be candidate’s own responsibility to get registered in relevant Entry Test.
- Candidates applying in engineering as well as non engineering programme could give NFC-IET Entry Test.
As per HEC policy:
Full (100%) Fee Refund – Upto 7th day of commencement except processing fee of classes.
Half (50%) Fee Refund – From 8th – 15th day of except processing fee commencement of classes
No Fee (0%) Refund – From 16th day of commencement of classes
Except caution Money