Email : registrar at nfciet.edu.pk
The Office of the Registrar supports teaching and learning at NFC-IET by maintaining the integrity of academic & research policies and serves as central administrative office for students, faculty and alumni. We provide data to internal and external constituencies, enabling these offices to make informed enrollment management and policy decisions. This office ensures adherence to academic policy, preserving academic integrity and safeguarding academic records. The Office of the Registrar provides exceptional service by valuing student and staff engagement, adapting to the needs of the campus community, and aligning our goals with “uplifting of the whole people.”
Our mission philosophy is built upon providing quality education in a respectful and less manner. We believe in diversity of people, thought and opinion as we build community and explore, create and shape the future with innovative educational support strategies.
The Registrar’s Office is located on the ground floor of the Chemical Engineering Block-II.
The major responsibilities of the Registrar:
- To conduct of meetings of statutory bodies of the Institute, viz: Senate, Syndicate, Academic Council, Affiliation Committee and Selection Board.
- Monitoring and control of quality management system of the department for the betterment of the Institute.
- Management of all academic activities of the Institute including admissions, enrolment and maintenance of student records.
- Monitoring and control of the security and general administrative matters to keep the environment smooth for the students, faculty members and other staff.
- Human resource management of Institute employees and related matters.
- Correspondence with external agencies.
- Elections of Senate and Syndicate.
- Maintenance of graduate register and holding there elections.